Saturday, November 27, 2010

411

Finished the short story on strings, authentic, and chase.

I didn't technically get it all written down and in the computer by midnight. But I knew how I wanted to finish it at about 11:58pm and resolved to do all that this morning. Which I have. I actually finished something.

I also went and worked out with Patrick and Melanie this morning. It was so refreshing to be back in the gym with a trainer that kicks my trash, and a bionic woman keeping me motivated. Course tomorrow a crane will probably have to remove me from my bed because even as I sit here all the muscles in my body are seizing up. It's been a good 3 1/2 weeks since I had a solid sweat lock at the gym and it felt INCREDIBLE. Tomorrow will be murder though.


Math homework. Suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck.
Supposed to make breadsticks.
Ugly sweater party. ( still don't have one)
Set appt to service Oscar.
Hair.





oh no.

No comments:

Post a Comment