Thursday, December 9, 2010

424

Okay, nobody panic.
Things are fine.
I think my body was trying to tell my mind to just slow things down and get real with all the things I'm trying to sort out and get organized. Things are back on track now for the most part, and while I have to wait for certain things to kick in I'm doing much better. I appreciated all the texts and shout outs ( to all of you, I really needed that- you have NO IDEA. And I'm sorry for being so vague, it's a little insane). It's a little bit of a waiting game, which makes things more diffficult.

So, my focus:
Finish semester.

It's so close I can taste it, and it tastes like fondue.
Fun fact: {Chels loves Fondue.} And what better place is there to get in then down at my most favored restaruant? It's all about coming up with the funds to dine because it's incredibly expensive (and I'm talking about REAL fondue, not this cheese and chocolate thing which is legit in itself but.. fondue is so much broader than that.)

This is short but I've got to head back to bed.
Exhausted.
Sick.

Definitley time for some shut eye.

LATER

What I would give for a romantic candle lit dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment