Monday, October 17, 2011

581

Last night went really well.
Cristian came out and was a good sport about singing Happy Birthday to my mom, chilling with my sister and dad, and playing an Australian game with the family: Chinese Writing. He picked up on it quickly, it was awesome. We sat down in the living room with my parents until about midnight. I watched as daddy and Cristian just talked and talked and talked.

After wrapping things up we got in the car and headed home. He said it felt really good to talk to my dad and he's starting to feel more comfortable.

What if he gets that job in the big city?



Anyway. Went in for my second biopsy today. This time they took a piece shaped like an eye and layered the stitches. I go back in 10- days to have them removed. Sighs. Let's hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment