Wednesday, October 19, 2011

583

It happened again today.
I was at the shop talking to Tom, the Iranian, while C worked on his car.
Some of his friends showed up.
And I just can't figure it out.
And more than that, I just don't want to.

I want C and I to pack away our lives here, and move somewhere else where we can just.. have OUR life. I feel bad but as I sat there today just watching them lope around acting all hard the only thing that came to my mind was "Where are these people going? Nowhere. What do these people have to show for their lives? A criminal record, less brain cells. What have they accomplished? Nothing". I don't want any part of it, and I feel like as long as we stay here he's always going to be KIND OF a part of it.

I want something else.
I want something better.
For me. And for him.
And I'm going to get it.

So tonight while he's out doing whatever it is he's doing, I'm gonna work on some writing, catch up on some school work, and make some money. Then later we're gonna have a chat.


Really want to go to the corn maze.

No comments:

Post a Comment