Saturday, October 22, 2011

584

Wow, I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight.
Didn't get a nap in before going to the corn maze with Cristian and Connor. It was pretty funny, he was so scared. I jumped a few times but after the shrieking girl decided to get right in my ear and yell bloody freaking murder (yes, it's still ringing) I just got irritated. Take a few steps back lady, seriously.

Afterwards we went to PA3. It was awful as expected but I'm trying to go and do things with Cristian that I know he likes to do. Watching scary movies is one of those things. So I spent most of the movie white knuckled and gripping his hand, covering my eyes with my hoodie, and humming happy songs in my head. I tossed and turned all night, and then woke up to Cristian grinding his teeth. Pretty scary sound especially with the movie we'd just watched. Had to keep waking him up to get him to stop. Finally it started to get light outside the window and I settled down into a doze. Still wasn't great but it was something.

Made an awesome breakfast. And now I want to fall into a coma nap.
Going to make Halloween treats and hopefully have an awesome girls night tonight :D
Ah..

ZZZZzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment