Wednesday, November 30, 2011

593

Things are slowly coming together.
Figured out my colors.
And my flowers.
Bought my dress and veil.
Have the bridesmaid dresses figured out. Still need accessories.
We have a location for it.
We know whose marrying us.
Next is getting pictures for our engagement photos and people's addresses so they can get said invitations.
Sarah is in charge of my bridal shower so I don't have to worry about anything except showing up-and getting addresses for that also.

We still need to go someplace to get registered.
Need to figure out food.
And music.
And where we're living.
The honeymoon.
I'm sure there's more but that's all I've got off the top of my head.


In the meantime we're both worrying about money (we need more steady jobs!).
I have my 2nd appointment with my doctor tomorrow at 4pm.
Producing my podcast for UPR this coming weekend.


Sighs.
I can't wait till all of this is over.
It's funny how weddings are never really about the bride and groom, they're about making everyone else happy. I could care less about what goes where, who wears what (except for Cristian.. but that's mostly just because I'll be wondering when I'll get to take it all off), or what people eat.
The only thing I care about is him, and what this means for both of us, and this crazy start to our lives.

Everyone else can kind of suck it.
Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment