Thursday, December 1, 2011

594

Went in for my second appointment today. I was nervous because I've never had a physical. I know right? What kind of 23 yr old girl hasn't had a physical. It wasn't as bad as I imagined. The whole thing took less that 5 minutes and I got to hear my little one's heart beat again. I didn't know they were doing another ultrasound or I would have insisted that Cristian come along. I still feel bad about that. Everything looks good. It's heart beat is perfect and my body is in good condition also. Good blood pressure, good cholesterol, strong bones, good hips. Things are looking great.

Cristian took some initiative and worked on finding some cheaper places that we can check out.
Pretty tired these days. Should probably work on getting more sleep, eat more vegetables and maybe get more fresh air than I am.
Had a job interview the other day, I find out if I got it our not sometime next week.
And tomorrow I go into the studio to record my podcast for UPR.


Good things are happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment