Saturday, January 28, 2012

617

It is a beautiful sunny day, and I really need to find something to put my time into since I'm still waiting to hear back from a few jobs. Kinda going crazy just being at home waiting for the next time Cristian's going to come home hungry. However, I am getting better at timing his lunch better for him so he doesn't have to worry about doing any of the actual cooking on his break. And he's eating everything that I'm putting in front of him which I thought would be a problem. He's very encouraging- I found myself a good one :D

So I dunno. Maybe I'll wander around the shops a little bit, take some bread to my friends the ducks, and then by then have some kind of project I can put some time and energy into. Maybe go for a walk with Nicole-get some nice fresh air. It really is gorgeous outside.

Still need to find a mattress that we can both sleep on and rest comfortably. I need to start putting together something for him for Valentines Day, and I need to withdraw from school cause there's simply no way I can do it- at least that's what I'm finding right now. I am going to start taking Spanish classes at the community center because I want our baby to be bilingual...and I can't really help out much with that if I don't know much myself- and he's been speaking in spanish to me. It's weird. I can understand most of what he says.. but I can't respond- we'll keep working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment