Thursday, February 19, 2009

6

Germans first came up with the flame thrower!

Today has been a pretty interesting day.
Mom basically told me that I was fat and ugly.
Not with those words exactly but the that's the gist of it. I bolted to the gym and worked out probably to hard.

I hate that she said that.
I hate it.


The sunshine has been glorious.
I watched Gossip Girls, the entire first disk.

I want to buy a tie.
And a plaid skirt with a vest.


I got a letter today from a friend in Idaho.
It was good to hear from her and I was so grateful for the letter after my mom and her big mouth opened up and barfed all over me.

I can hear my dog yelping... back in a flash..


He always locks himself in the laundry room. I wonder if he'll ever learn.

The letter was great and I wrote her a nice long one back.
Things have calmed down.
I'm feeling calmer.
When I first started this thing I had tons to let out and slowly things are beginning to simmer down again. It feels good and I think that it was a good choice to get this as an outlet that no one really knows about.
I cried because of what mom said.
I think I've cried three times this week, all in a row.

Whatever.
I don't care.


Confessions:

I love Jane Austen
I think the way that they spell things in the UK and Australia are better than in America.
Color-colour
Rumor- rumour.

I just think it's better, but I never spell that way because I always have to explain that I'm not an idiot, but that I'm Australian/American.
I have an amazing voice.
So eat it!
I fall in and out of love like it's going out of style.
I like red, not because it's a power color, but because I think it's sexy!
The primary things I notice about people the first time I meet them is 1- their eyes ( I have yet to see an unattractive pair of eyes) 2- their voice 3-humor/mouth (lips, teeth, dimples?)
Secondary things include fore arms and back.

I live for fun facts. In fact I try and learn a new one every day. I haven't for the past couple of days but writing about it will surely kick start that back into life.
I don't miss that he doesn't call or text me at 7:00pm MY time anymore. I think it's for the best.

I am NOT a clutz.
However I AM a spaz.

I CANNOT for the LIFE of me remember dates, what day it is, when I saw that person last, etc, etc. BUT I CAN remember word for word certain conversation, faces, clothing, what color jewelry they were wearing, WHERE we were at, etc. Is there a name for that? I'll have to look that up.

I hate the song Super Trooper.
That felt good to write down.

I will ONLY drink Skim Milk. Because I think that 2% is fatty.
I also enjoy an occasional glass of HempMilk. For the after taste.

I am terrified of the dark, but can only sleep if it's pitch black.
I am also terrified of people, but that doesn't stop me from being a people person.


I LOVE texting.
But not more than I love talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment