Tuesday, February 24, 2009

9

I cleaned the house today.
Mom asked me to.
It kept me busy and for that I was grateful.
She always brought me home a couple of new shirts which was quite thoughtful.


I went snow shoeing earlier this afternoon.
It was beautiful and my best friend (Tahoe) in his little booties and dog sweater had a great time. He's beautiful. The sun was amazing, the snow was nice, the work out even better. I didn't go as far as I would have liked because I was alone and didn't want to.. risk anything I guess.

As soon as we were back in the car it started to hail.

*There goes mom again talking about calories*

It started to hail. I just sat there for a minute and enjoyed the sound of ice hitting the tin roof. It was delightful. I don't think Tahoe enjoyed it very much though. I think that car ride made him a bit queasy- it would make sense considering that the ride up the canyon is a pretty windy one. He loved the run though.

I didn't take my camera.
I should have.
Next time.


Confessions:
I wish my cell phone rang more.
Or sounded that message tone more often.

I still don't have a job.
I need one.
Desperately.

I'm so mediocre.
(E) has been acting strange. She invited me down to the city for the weekend with the girls. It would be fun to hang out with just the 4 of us. Like old times. I don't want her asking me to come down just because she feels guilty about bailing this last weekend though.

I hope Jeff calls with a date so that I'll have SOME kind of excuse. I'm not putting any stock in THAT though. Nothing like that ever works out for me. And I'm not going to "make things happen" by acting desperate. I'm tired of that. And if that means no more hanging out for then so be it. At least the truth will come out right?

I missed Obama's speech tonight. And I'm actually REALLY disappointed.
Oh well, I'm sure that I can watch it on some other website- but I was looking forward to the Live version. Don't really know why.

My stomach is slowly toning. I hope that (M) is keeping to the diet as well. She wants to change so much. I hope she gets it, but I also hope that she's being healthy about it.

I need to get out of here but I really don't have any place to go. And I just.. want HOME to be where I can go when I feel like I need to get out "here". That's obviously not the case though. Not the case at all. I wish I had my own computer. A faster one. So I could watch the episodes of GossipGirl in peace and quiet. Without someone breathing down my neck about how risque it is.
Cause I honestly just don't care.

It's almost time to work out.
I wish it would come quicker- then I could have some time to think.
By myself.


I'm static.

Confession:
I'm static.
I don't think he's going to ask me out.
Surprise surprise.

Such a small town.

No comments:

Post a Comment