Friday, February 27, 2009

11

Last night I went to her house. We listened to music and waited for the game to end. Then everyone came over. It was alright, I'd never really seen or talked to any of them. It was good to reaccquaint myself with everyone. Somewhat.

(M) called me last night.
The crazy French Black guy. He still hasn't gotten over me. It's been over a year since I last saw him. I haven't missed him, I didn't find myself attracted to him, I don't like him at all. I told him I could see him on Monday and I'm just going to have to lay it out for him.

In other news I think I'm going to Prom Night 82', only because I almost cried last night over (D). I'm just interested. I just like him. I just the dating experience. I hope he writes back today because I MISS him.

I'm going up to the city this afternoon with (N) to visit (E) for the weekend. I think she still may be mad at me, but I'm excited regardless. (S) skipped out as was expected and the sun is shining!!!

This weekend should be interesting at very least.

No comments:

Post a Comment