Tuesday, March 10, 2009

18


I'm bad at beginning things.
Including blogs (note to self, put more effort into finding out what the word "blog" means)

The sun was the first thing to say hello to me this morning. That is a star that shines so brightly that I would KISS it if I could, and if my face wouldn't melt off. Call me vain. I don't care.

So my blogging sounds like grogging (which for those of you that have NO idea what that means it means.. drinking- no I'm not drinking) AND like snogging (which again, for those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about that means "making out" in Australia- and I WISH I was doing that.)..the point is. My blogging is being cut short.

...A friend just arrived! And not just any friend, but the friend that invented the word "Jibblies" and the Jam Box Torture Box. She's brilliant, and I'm proud to say I taught her e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. she knows! Ha ha!

MLI (More later-ish)
-Including an epic tale that will accompany the above picture, because I know that you're all just dying to know what the story is.


Alright. It's almost 1 in the morning, and I'm sure I'll be kicked off before I get a chance to finish any of this. And the epic tale will have to wait because I have something MUCH more pressing on my mind.

My other 1/2 and I are brilliant. Matt's birthday is coming up, and since such an event is ever increasingly important in MY life we decided to dedicated a list to him:

21 Good Things To Come Out Of 1988 ( This is when we were born, for those of you that are slow). This list is copyrighted. Which means that anyone who tries to duplicate this d-i-e-s.

1- January 1988- the toaster was invented.
2- The entire state of Iowa was covered in 10ft of snow, which made it impossible to visit the elderly, eliminating an entire generation.
3- Prozac is introduced as an anti-depressant.
4- Castro invaded Cuba.
5- There was a high number of Italian babies adopted by American parents. *hint hint*.
6- The beluga whale was voted mascot for N.A.W.P. (the National Association for White People)
7- The WNBA finally allows women to play for their league.
8- The word "groovy" became the most widely used word in America, followed closely by "bodacious"
9- Old people are cast out of America.
10- "Ferngully"
11-USDA ( the United States Department of Awesome) came out with the Food Pyramid.
12-The uni-cycle wheeled its way onto the market.
13- Al Gore invents the Internet.
14- Spanish cuisine becomes more popular than ever, bumping Beto's down to the #2 spot.
15- Betty Crocker takes the world by storm with her "All Corned Beef" cookbooks.
16- Chelsea Jo -Brilliant- McMahon explodes out of Australia with her #1 Hit "If You Can't Find My Wombat, You're Out Of Luck".
17- Oprah's shoulder pads reach epic proportions, rivaling those of 13th century crusaders.
18-The "Soviet Block" is unblocked- probably by the same guy that invented legos.
19- Several people got married according to data released by Hilary Clinton who thought she was president at the time.
20- The American lifestyle was established by Michael Jackson's Hit Single "My Heart Will Go On".
21- The world looks to tomorrow- 1989, when a star will be seen in the night sky named "FIERCE FIRE" after Sarah Lynne-Squash-Russak.


I think this basically sums up my day.
The photo was taken on my snow tripping trip up the canyon.
He IS my best friend.

1 comment:

  1. note to chelsea: blog is actually short for web-log which makes a lot more sense if you don't think about it too hard.

    ReplyDelete