Monday, March 9, 2009

17


This is where I go to get my news.
And I'm not kidding. Check it out kids!
http://www.theonion.com/



Last night was not what I expected at all. Astonishing.
Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, and just when I thought that limit was going to be breached- the implausible happened.

My cup did NOT spill over. *blinks*
And how thankful I am because I would have drowned.
Let me just note here that if I had a choice of how I passed- I would probably choose drowning (this is if "peacefully" in her sleep is ruled out).
It just sounds manageable.

Another side note - I am deeply suspicious of those that pass "peacefully". Call me a visionary.

The point is my life just turned into a circus, and Life has taken the ringleader position. Ha! This is SO B.S. [Britney Spears]. But maybe I need to clear THIS bit of information up as well. I appreciate her, and her battle against mediocrity. So there!

Back on track. It's a hippodrome and my superior juggling skills are turning out to be more of a hinderance then help.
The funeral.
I keep thinking about the funeral.
I've been to 1 once; the sister of a friend.
Obsequies.

This is colorful.
It's my friend.

Just a week and a 1/2 ago we were sitting in his crash-pad executing jokes, and chatting about the mission field. He was well on his way to getting better and had so much spunk in his speech.

Life happens so fast. It put a halt on everything that I thought I "knew" about mine.
(Why are these things called blogs- does that stand for something like... "babies like ongoing gory stories", or "baffled locals organize gypsy sinkholes?" - That should be an Onion headline.)

And as if THAT wasn't enough to throw me for a loop.... dee-loop- the letter. The dreaded epistle. It's not his blunder. It wouldn't have matter what he penned I would have cannonaded into weeping anyways. I was shedding tears before I opened it which took an incredibly long time. Nerves. Jibblies. (This is Sarah's word, I thought it did a good job of describing the above situation)

It wasn't delicate or gentle, it was statuesque and harsh. Again. Unexpected. And it was from my best friend.
(Did I just call him that?).
Who could demand more, especially considering the past? "Past" being the key word here.
I communicated back, and hopefully 'Alls well that ends well'. What does that quote even mean anyways.
Psh.

Confessions:
I dislike like eating food items that are 'broken', before I already break them.

I can't just tuck into a sandwich, I have to pull it part and eat the bits one at at time. I would do this with soup if it didn't defy the law of....
..ahem.
I also don't like my food to be breathed on. :) And NO I'm not a germy freak, I just have this complex with food. Shh!

I'm basically living all my friends relationships for them. And when I say all I suppose I mean several or "a few". I created Clayton's Valentines pressie (Australian for present) for Nicole, I even conjured up the blasted poem (which was sheer genius by the way- I even included a sea horse). And that's probably what I admire most about Clayton- the fact that he despises sea horses. Of all the species on this apple.

Anyway. That's only 1 example but I just became disinterested with the idea of breaking everything down.


I simply find it diverting that Clayton doesn't realize that he's actually dating me and not Nicole.

It makes me S.C.O.T.I. (Slightly chuckle on the inside)

Oh! That's one! I. A. A. A. (I'm all about acronyms)
MP (Minority Power)
NAWP (National Association for White People)
TWH (That was hilarious) -( Again, ms. Sarah came up with this. What a smart cookie. Cookie?)
.. I mean the list is continuous.
BPR (Black People Rule)- I use this one pretty frequently in my own head.

Side note- I still can't fathom this Michael Jackson "come back" business.

I also like making up words:
Huspaz! (it's better than hurray, and also some kind of conqueror)
Mebatabolism (if you have to ask... well... alright)

*pauses to go towel off dog*

My dog Tahoe loves the snow. He finds pleasure in pushing his nose down in it, rolling in it, etc. And every time I let him out he comes back with clumps of ice in between his pads and water crystals on the rest of his fur. He's adorable. Conjoined at the heart he and I.

CATH (Conjoined at the Heart)
I think you guys get it.


MLI
More later-ish.



Confession:
I love Lizzie McGuire
.




No comments:

Post a Comment