Friday, March 20, 2009

27

I swam 2,500 yrds today. In 1 (you heard me folks) hour!
It felt... turbulent.
My technique has depleted, along with heaps of my UBS (upper-body-strength). That was made crystalline clear whilst in the chlorine filled arena. And now. My body is pulsating pain. Muscles that I didn't even realize could become stiff- are.
My fingers?

Who ever heard of someone digits being sore? And not like "Waa I've been holding onto something more tightly than I should have! Like this here toothbrush, or that rollercoaster protection bar!" (I kept this clean with much difficulty I hope you all know) but purely untainted tenderness from pumping the muscles vigorously for a full 60 min. (They should put this story on 60 Minutes). It's a struggle to type.

After my fishy frenzie I collapsed like unto this 30 gallon gardening container: http://unclutterer.com/2008/03/24/collapsible-gardening-container/ They're all the rage in Europe!

The last time I recall being that exhausted was back in 2006. The day after Graduation. That was one shakedy shake of a celebration. What a night! We snuck into the stone graveyard (gravel/rock/pebble safekeep) We built a prodigious sandsnake! And then took photos of us riding it! Emily was twitchy about getting caught. Red handed. * come to think of it, it wasn't even her graduation night. Or sarah's. Whatevs.

I received a comment from a friend ( a BEST friend) that said she didn't understand what I said.. what was it.... 65% of the time? I think I morph slightly into ADHD ( an Ariel Dipping Hippie Dip) while typing. So many ideas. Too many side comments, lots of inside jokes that are between me and mostly myself.

I should strive to be more direct.

And so.
The next 2 paragraphs I am dedicating to said friend (look above if you missed something- *rolls eyes*). For the sake of this blog, and because I feel "good" about keeping this person's name within the ropes of confidentiality..we're going to knight her "Wisteria". Who would believe me if I said it was true anyways right? That's what I thought!
Let it be made clear and diffused athwart the realm that this red hot-salsa-dancing (and eating) diva of a Bowman ( if you don't get this, that means your 'safe' from the assassins I've hired to uh.. dispose of anyone that does get it) is one heck of succulent (muah) raspberry danish delight. Actually, I doubt she's Danish...but I vow to eat my words ( and the delight) if I'm wrong *readies mouth*.

I remember the first time I made her aquaintance. And what a monumental pleasure it was! We joined a bandwagon on an excursion to JL [when we got there I knew I had been *coughs* 'misinformed' -stupid puddle] along with other soon-to-be co workers and chums. Ha! If only (IF only) I had been warned what was in store. (In store?) May 5th 2008 was the beginning to a wild,, utterly uncivilized, FTTH (fit-through-the-hole), back-back-back it up hey!, finger condom losing, nap indulging, knock one's socks off , "wow" of a joyride.

I will say more, probably NNT (not now though)
In short.
I effing love her.

Mucho love to your face "Wisteria".

:D


Now time to wrap entry up, with a bow on top.
Ice Cream James
Un-sidewalk chalking.
Where's my Wand?
And what exactly is the Challenge?

1 comment:

  1. awesome. i want to meet this "wisteria" she seems pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete