Saturday, March 21, 2009

28

3,000 yrds in 3,600 seconds ( this is the equivalent of 1 desperate hour)
1 day= 86,400 seconds
And 1 year= 31, 536, 000 seconds.

This is substance I insist mandatory.
It's just tip-top stuff.

I could scarcely levitate my arms as they stretched out the final time to caress the mottle green tile. Jello. That's an acceptable word to describe the overall feeling. That or "Gumby-like".
Good thing Talisa was there as my own personal ch33rleader. Survival would have been one FAT joke for the ages (like "yo-mama" bon mots) if she hadn't been present. Much love sista'!

Upon arriving home I devoured so many red succulent grapes that they began skirring out my ears! I campaigned all day long (blitzkreig!) to stay conscious, resisting the cull to indulge in a wond-Orous seista-fiesta. I triumphed until about 3:30pm. It was then (and only then) that my bag-of-bones literally shut down(bee boop) and I recall nothing until about 7:22pm.

My hair was then did, and my make-up done.
Talisa and I drove and joked all the way into town. (My liscence has been expired for almost 3 weeks. :D)
It's time to ex-pand my personal color wheel, add a couple dashes [more] of spice, and bring home the classy class. (after all I am NOW 21 and that means I've gotta be a BG now. Big girl. Big girls don't cry- this doesn't really apply...)


We picked and tried on a v.a.r.i.e.t.y of things. My own exclusive runway show for shoes went down in Rue 21( It makes sense that I would shop at some place with "21" in the title). I even got an applause. Failed to find the jacket (that I have invisioned in my head) that I desired, or the crash-hot vixen boots I've been yearning for.
I did purchase more face paint though [ that makes me sound like I'm in the circus.], should be fun to experiment if nothing else.
Some more subtle colors of the rainbow.
I couldn't agree to any of the little black clutches (purses) I perused through either.

I'm back where the hat is (home). The time 9:10pm and I want nothing more than to thunderclap into unconsciousness.

10 Things Every Woman needs: [these are in no particular order of importance]

1) A pair of sultry black high heels.

2) The book [or movie] Pride and Prejudice.
- It doesn't matter which version- but everyone woman should see, at least once, the 6 hour vers.

3) Dark Chocolate. ( It has been pointed out that some woman don't like dark chocolate? This is definitely news to me, but as to encompass all women, we'll just say chocolate. Whatever you like. :D)

4) A variety of bath beads, oil seeds, bath salts and/or bubble bath mixes.

5) A pearl necklace (you can't go amiss with getting earrings and bracelet to match)

6) Volumising mascara, to make those lashes sexy.

7) A luscious, comfortable bath robe!

8) 1 piece of delicate, subtle lingerie. ( And a push up bra:D)

9) "her" perfume or fragrance.

10) A man.

11) A luxurious pillow to drown screams, sorrows and fallen sweethearts. (compliments of "W")

12) That little black dress we all want! (To go with the black heels [or red]) (compliments of "W")

If anyone has items they would like to add to the list- feel free to comment. I want to see how long I can get this baby [ this list I mean].

1 comment:

  1. i wholeheartedly agree about the dark chocolate, however, i think chocolate would be sufficient, for some women, oddly enought, don't appreciate the dark stuff.
    i would like to add a good pillow that can drown out screams, sorrows, and fallen sweethearts.
    also, i black dress that you feel awesome in (to go with the heels, of course... maybe some red heels for this dress...)

    ReplyDelete