Sunday, March 22, 2009

29

For all who haven't-please read my "28th" entry and + suggestions to the list. I'm determined to have at least 20 things on it.

Draper Temple Dedication today.
MOTL (More On That Later)

"Intelligence" and/or the "media" along with all those that rub elbows with me are unceasingly yammering that the globe is in a noggle (bad place). What an atrophy is transpiring, how pestilential and "out-for-number-one" we're all becoming! "We're on the fritz."

I could certainly do well with less agro. [aggression]
Please don't get my signals crossed. I pride myself - and maybe that's not the best thing- on keeping up to date with what's going on, here on planet earth. I read the paper, peruse the internet, and research my stuff. I grasp that the economy is progressively making it's way into a recession. I personally feel as though the beginning of WWIII started when we went to war with Iraq and Afganistan. Unemployment is sky rocketing [ upon opening a janitor position at a school somewhere on the west coast [cali?] 700 people applied], banks are closing, social security is shot-to heck, along with medicare. Sure, things are looking raw. And yes, all of this is [and YES the rest of the world is as well] is counting on our newly instated President of the United States of America: Barack Hussein Obama, to make things better. [let our prayers be with him]

However I still don't believe that this precious apple is as bad a place as "they" say. Our focus is askew.

So I make a challenge. To the admirable few who take stock in my entries.
It's time to make a list.

50 things that make you smile. [but really there's no limit] The idea was concieved by Matt. My constant inspiration (again, I thank you).When things seem bleak and bummer-ish we pull out the litany and remember all the good things that we have to be grateful for. And all the threads that make our lives wonderful things to live- despite what's going on IN the world.

Let's B + [ be positive]

I think Zach put it best when he said "What? You gotta get banana blasted!? Bongo slippin' on some chud before you see the light!? Just have some doba doba's, jump onboard, get wack and whip it up!"

And so.
I take the challenge as well.

50 Things That Make Me Smile:

1. Going barefoot
2. Sunshine
3. Music in the early morning, and late at night [ but all the time as well]
4. Oxymorons [ like.. "act naturally", "appear invisible", "boxing ring", "civil war", "modern history", "dim wit", "low fat", "mud bath", "natural make-up", "suicide victim", "thinking out loud", "white chocolate"- I could go on and on]
5. Inside jokes [ "Shiny", "Indanin!", "Irrelevant"]
6. Double double takes
7. Words
8. Wild flowers
9. Acronyms
10. Ocean [ any of the 7, and this includes the beach of course!]
11. Laughter [ Bah ha ha! Particulary baby giggles- if I could bottle them in a jar, I would]
12. Family and friends [MY family and friends :)]
13. "Epiphany" moments [ I know why Google is named Google]
14. Inventing things [lava wall- patented by ms. Chelsea]
15. Catching up with an old friend
16. Mailing and recieving letters [Where are my 2 letters anyways!?]
17. Water [ love being in it, and chugging it.]
18. Humidity
19. Curly long dark hair [ just not mine]
20. Travel, anywhere but here.
21. Writing randomness
22. Cleaning/Organizing
23. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
24. Drives up the canyon
25. Board games, card games, group games, night games, etc.
26. The color purple
27. Reading any kind of literature
28. Love- romantic and otherwise.
29. Logan's Temple
30. Volumizing mascara
31. Rain and Wind
32. Tahoe and D'ojee my blessed canines
33. Wiggles and jibblies
34. Oculars (eyes)
35. Hugs, the merging of lips [or lip-to-neck] , and cuddles that come in bundles
36. Photography
37. Campfires and butterflies
38. Trees [did I already put this?No..]
39. Awkward and embarrassing moments [ not while they're happening though]
40. Palindromes [ those words that you can spell backwards (sdrawkcab) and get the same thing. Like.. 'race car" is a common one, but also: "don't nod", "never odd or even", murder for a jar of red rum", "go deliver a dare, vile dog", and "Do geese see God?" again, I could go on and on]
41. Skipping rocks, and throwing them
42. Parallel parking
43. Lace. I LOVE lace
44. Singing, and dancing [mostly to hippity hop dop!]
45. Politics
46. Earth
47. Analogies
48. Story telling
49. Harmonica
50. Writing lists.


Take the challenge- I double double dog dare you.


In other news, I'm pretty sure I have pink eye. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment