Sunday, March 29, 2009

34


I dislike chocolate dipped strawberries.
I'd paint the town with them seperately, but conjoined they are purely criminal.

Punched [wa-bam!] the clock into a new ward this salt sha-sha-shaker of a morning. The one I'm technically supposed to be going to. The last time I attended was probably 2 years ago. I was too childish and insecure to agree to stay. Very few people, and the majority of them were fellow classmates from high school [and I have absolutely no good memories from those 4 years of adolescents].
Feeling depleted and increasingly static in my current ward I chose to set in motion the wheels of change.

It was a doozie! A-1! Aces! Out-of-this-world! Top drawer!

Sacrament meeting:
The special fruit in Japan that makes everything that you munch after eating it seem sweet! You can devour this lovely meat [no bigger than the size of my pinkie fingernail] and then suck on a lemon and find it tastes just like an orange!
I think the parallels to the gospel of Jesus Christ are quite easily exhibited.

And then those 3 young men all helping create a fulcrum for each other into the mission field. My heart glowed with a fiery passion for their charge, but more of note to their companionship. They haven't confused anything with 'loyalty'.

Gospel Doctrine:
Eternal Families.
How and why it's vital to understand the importance of families. And children. Husband and Wife. What we will be judged on. What things we can do to ensure an eternal unit.
Those beautiful blue eyes.
"The Lord gave us 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason."

..and Relief Society:
Learn what we must learn.
The story of the Japanese Gymnast. The way I could relate it back to my pilgrimage was uncanny and anything but a coincidence. It just affirmed by beliefs about the alterations that have been put in place since last night.
"Bitter is the bud, but sweet is the flower."

..Tell me that!

Overall a wonderful "a.m." for spiritual uplifting and a refreshing start to a new week. 7 days indeed.

1 comment: