Monday, April 6, 2009

42

"God will shape the back to bare the burden."
"We need to get on with our lives."
"The future is only as bright as our faith."
"The loneliest journey ever taken, was by Jesus Christ"

Just a favorable few.

It's whippingly glacial outside, and I'm finding it difficult to t.t.type. Stiff digits. Thawing appendages. Feel the burn.
The works! Yesiree bob. At least the canine's are jubilant.

The conflict continues. No pull either way. No push either way either.. That's a lot of "either-s".
No letters. I no longer expect them anymore.
Growing anxiety. Not much I can do about that.
Munching and crunching. I'm working on this.


I've been keeping a log- I see a pattern in my dietary habits. I eat more when I'm stressed, but not normal stress like boys or simply every day life {when it comes to boys I stop eating all together- wish I had 'boy' stress all the time really..} but if it involves serious decisions concerning my position on the globe, the gobbling emerges. And it's not anything bad per say. I don't eat fast food, candy, chips and such. Because I just don't like it... but I thoroughly take pleasure in downing carbs- pasta's, bread's, rice rice rice, fruits and veggies. I'm all OVER that stuff.
For instance- I truly cannot count [1, 2, 3, 8, 4, 55???] how many bread rolls I ate this afternoon, along with however many grapefruits.

Everything in moderation.
I'm really trying to apply this to my life.

"We need to get on with our lives"

Say goodbye,
lose your friends?
make them go,
don't need them around.

Cause it's time..
lose your friends,
make them go....
was never supposed to be like this.

They were to weak,
to prone to break,
their knees to deep,
their skin to thin.


I'm not going back on this.
This is what I believe.
This is what I know.


It doesn't make anything easier, but I also realize that whatever I'm going through.. someone else is going through something much more difficult and that everyone is fighting some kind of battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment