Tuesday, April 7, 2009

43

The flavor of summer shimmered in the air.
I could taste it. And hear it. And feel it. Smell it. Touch it.

A frosted grapefruit. The construction going on across the street[I hate that their developing]. The sun beating down. Hot sticky asphalt. The velvet green grass in our fenced yard.

It's almost here. So close. Not quite touchable.


A good day.
Turned in another application. The anticipation will end up killing me I'm sure. Just have to wait and see. Always waiting. Patience is not a strong point of mine- when it comes to stuff like this.

Litany!!

My Favorite Romance Movies:

1. Pride and Prejudice {Kiera Knightly}
2. Gone With The Wind
3. Becoming Jane
4. Sense and Sensibility
5. Ever After
6. Love Actually
7. The Notebook
8. Phantom of the Opera
9. Twilight
10.Chocolate
11. Titanic
12. Funny Girl
13. Steel Magnolias
14. Bride Wars
15. Parent Trap

.. more are in the works.

Movies I Regret Seeing?

Spider Man
City of Ember
The Grudge
Wall`E
Hair Spray
21
Indiana Jones [the new one]
The Good Girl
I Am Legend
Atonement [edited]
House Bunny
Labrynth [this is the worst movie I've ever seen in my life.]
Fight Club [edited]
Secret Window


.. and there are more coming.. I'm sure.











No comments:

Post a Comment