Wednesday, April 8, 2009

44

BB King!
BB King!
BB King!
BB King!
BB King!!

April 14th.
SLC UT.

I hereby document that I am going to try/attempt absolutely everything and anything within my feeble power and determination to make this concert [BB King, you are an inspiration to me and my family. We love you], and my heart exist in harmony together in the same hall for one night..


.. In other news I'm in love with Prince Henry and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm still floundering with confusion about the decisions I need to make here pretty quick. The weather has been splendid. Stormy, rainy, windy, and cold all day- perfect for some thick-ish hot chocolate and my favorite chick flicks.. curled up on the couch with my dogs because I don't have a life outside my house right now.

1 comment:

  1. i had some hot chocolate and it was delicious. i can't wait to be able to sip hot chocolate with you again...

    ReplyDelete