Saturday, May 2, 2009

71

Employed! And a' workin!

Finally got the green house job, I don't care if it's only for about a month. I would rather work outside and make 1 penny than work at a desk job and make millions. And so the last couple of days has been spent among the flowers, and how invigorating it's been! Huspaz! Everyone is really nice, and I get to work with Sarah Lynne- so it's always rockin'. And the other employees think I'm witty! That matters for some reason. Which is why I noted it. Here.

M finally emailed me back. I sent him a kinda-sorta-mean-harsh-but-so-true-that-I-couldn't-deny-what-I-really-thought-message. I told him to stop playing this stupid game because he's better than that- and that he could start making changes by stepping outside and taking a deep breath of FRESH air, because as far as I know he's been putting legitimate hermits to shame by hiding out in his basement. I don't think that I'm trying to become responsible for him- Sarah brought this up- but he was a good friend of mine, and I'm concerned for those that I consider friends. I want them to trust me. I want what's best for them. It hurts to see them limit their potential or stump their own growth... But he's finally talking so maybe just venting will help him put things into perspective. It's all I can do.

It's raining buckets so our launch project might be put on hold. Oh and my hair is really big. I really hope it clears up by 6 pm! Time to get the ball rollin'!! I don't want to wait anymore!
We do need the moisture though...curses.

Last nights date was AWESOME. We totally tinfoil dinner'd it up! A roaring fire, chocolate berry cobbler, smores, crochet, and horrifying riddles late into the night. Not one awkward moment and no pressure what so ever. Oh, and at the end of it they both mentioned a 2nd date.
I love hanging out with Damien, because I can totally just be me. Which is actually pretty impressive since I can only think of 3 other people that I've been 100% comfortable around- that's including girls.. I never feel like I need to impress him by being clever, or funny, or smart or whatever. Because he thinks I'm those things anyways and there's never been an uncomfortable moment for us. I don't know if I'm interested in an actual relationship. He's drop dead gorgeous, Canadian {I don't know why I think that's significant, but it is}, he's into archery and even makes his own bows and arrows. He's going to school to be a doctor and he's all about volunteer work. He supports my ambitions and is always eager to get involved with whatever I'm doing. He's not afraid to joke around with me {push me around, make fun of me, compete against me, etc} and he's funny.


I'll have to think about this more. But for now it's really nice to have a good guy friend that I can mess around with like my brother- because Matt's not here and I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment