Saturday, May 2, 2009

72

I. CAN'T. DO. THIS. ANYMORE.
It doesn't even matter.
It never has.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:33am

Alright. Things have calmed down a little bit. All the way really.
I always sp-sp-spazz out right before I'm on my monthlies.

I hate the irrational crying.
And the unreasonable anger. It's not like I get violent, or yell at anyone. Mostly I just sit in my room and turn my music up loud so I can't hear myself getting angry. It's still annoying though, and then I feel drained and stupid- and tired.

Sarah came over. We talked. And then watched the Sisterhood. Chocolate. Things were alright....

The launch project was canceled because of the unceasing rain that cascaded down upon CV today. I think that's what triggered my "break down". The cancelation of OTS. Irrational tears.

Completely ridiculous. Gag.

No comments:

Post a Comment