Monday, May 4, 2009

74


My entire body hates me.
Even the tiny muscles in my toes are in full unceasing revolt.
A shower hardly helped, if anything it brought out the stiffness more. I realize that in the long run it will be better but...

But if feels good to be working in the dirt every day, and biking to work is a plus as well. I really like the people and I think that Jerry is really taking to me- which is awesome because I would like to be considered a valuable member of the team. He asked me where I was from. I wanted to say Vanauato, or the Philippines. Just because I could get away from it. But the truth is interesting.

Strange text on my phone. It was Wade.
Ugh.

This week will be interesting.
Tuesday: Work 9am-6-7 pm
Lunch with Sarah Lynne somewhere in the middle
Hot tub with Maria 8ish
Wednesday: Work 9am-4:30 pm
Aquatic Center 5pm-?
Feeding the ducks w/James
Thursday: Work 9am-6-7pm
Follow up at Elements restaraunt
Volleyball
Friday: Work 9am-6-7pm
Mandatory First Aid Meeting 7:30pm-?
Saturday: Work 9am-6-7pm
Temple 6ish-7ishpm

Well at least it's busy, which is different from the past several months. It feels good to be a'workin again.


Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment