Monday, June 1, 2009

96


Why is MY van better than my neighbors??

Because it's currently accessorized with this dishy chiffer! {And I must include the fact that's it's clearly BODACIOUS} It's not a kiak- which secretly-or not so secretly- is what I prefer, but this doesn't hit to far off the mark. Sweetly sublime, the last couple of days have been full of childlike jeepers as we've taken the "Chimmy 2" out on the dam ( I mean... 7 SEAS!) and dominated.

Dam! We love dam jokes. It's been a recherché couple of afternoons. We paddled at attack speed to shimmy up along side the family of Canadian Geese and their chitlins {the mama hissed furiously at us, but instead of making us afraid we just laughed. Silly mama), surfed the algae fields (I'm sure Robyn was a'freakin' out. WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU TOUCH THAT! No! don't touch ME with it!}, rocked the boat {this reminds me when I used to ride a bus to school, there was always the chubby kid that got on somewhere in the middle- you wouldn't have to look up to know who had just jostled the automobile. Oh and then I turned into that fat kid so... that's what you get I suppse :D), and bashed through that current like nobody's business-and even he was surprised. :D. Next time we'll aquire kiak's for snizzle {snot and shiz.le}, and then we can race! Cut Throat Cabin Boy Chelsea vs Captain Kid. Don't miss it, or be shish-ka-pirate-bobbed!© (sp? :/)

In other news, my employment at the greenhouse has finished. I feel like shoving my body recklessly down a razor slide that connects to a pool brimming with freshly squeezed lemon juice. And then after showering to get all the sting out, and drying off-being forced to pour sea salt into all the open fleshy wounds. Just kidding! It IS pretty languishing. Truly, I'm sick at heart. This last couple of months have been bursting with learning{ aka playing}, and new friends{ aka making fun of people}, and strong arms muscles { aka.. wait no, this part is true}, and HHH {humid hot houses} and boy, has it been phenomenal!! BBQ (Babies Barfing Quails) at Crystal's on the 6th though- so at least I'll get to see everyone once more before we all pop our own eyes out, seperate, move, or find something else to keep rackin' in the benjamins. {Been jammin'!}

In happier news I start guarding this week. There's a part of me that is disgusted {vomits} for going back. I can't explain that here. However it's relieving to have put forth the work and effort to secure a job for myself post Rudies. It could have been anywhere I guess, but I refuse {refuse I tell you again!} to work indoors during our famous summers. It just wouldn't sit well with me- as far as my values and standards. Just as thigns like hot dogs, mango's, and corned beef don't sit well with my values and standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment