Tuesday, June 2, 2009

97


Someone {someone evil} has taped 2 invisible weighty bricks to my eyebrows, oh and mercilessly shoved everything that I'm deathly allergic to uP my sensitive nostrils. {i.e. pollen, dust, carrot juice, grass, and dandelions}

Drove around today looking at Subaru's. The one that I was planning on purchasing got a higher bid and I can't top it (Dag yo!). It's alright, but it just means cruising around some more to find a different one. I figured I'd spend most of my time down on the Island since if you live down there, chances are you're more affluent then anywhere else in the blessed Valley.

Tons and heaps, and loads of Subaru's, but none with a flashy red "For Sale" sign, or a number scrawled in "glass marker" all over the back window's. It was actually pretty disappointing. Tomorrow I'll take another b-bash at it. One might ask why I'm being so picky- Maybe because it makes more sense to me, to aquire something might be a little MMW _more money wise_ that will accomadate what I enjoy doing, which includes a hecka' ton {what a poorly constructed sentence} of camping, biking, hiking, canoeing, kiaking, snowboarding, etc. And I want something big enough, but [[[fuel efficient]]]. With a safari rack {excitment jibblies!} to hold all those things and 4WD with enough room in the back for other things. And the only models that fit those descriptions are Subaru's and Mazda's.

And I'm more likely to find a slightly older model of a Subaru in good condition, then I am to find a Mazda. So there. That's my reasoning. My neighbor has a red one that I need to head over and look at. I'm feel exhausted, but it's only these blasted allergies.

So for now I'm going to get some lunch {What do I feel like eating?}, take over the world, find some allergy meds {please let there be some dwelling in the cabinet}, aquire a billion dollars, take a nap? And just read/relax.

I'm ready for the part where I feel like my life has a point.

No comments:

Post a Comment