Friday, June 5, 2009

99

Oh my TALKING GRAVY! 99! Wowzer, tomorrow something jaw-dropping jiddy better happen. If not expect a total lie of a tale fabricated by my unceasingly and totally audacious creativity and imagination. Va- bam!

Alright, so I wiz-waltzed down my stairs, just hummin' a ba-jangin' tune from some musical that I can't for the LIFE of me remember. Around the corner and into the kitchen. There, sitting at our kitchen counter, eating string cheese and chattin' it up with my madre (sp?) was David Manning.
Um? WHAT?!


TBC..

Well turns out, there isn't to much to tell after all. He was Vala-something for my highschool, then went off to Brown University. Now he's back- and a hippie. It's pretty freaking sweet if I do so say myself.

In other news (what other news?) nothing of consequence happened at all. I had my first day of work which was actually quite funny. I love people watching, and we've got some winners here in CV. It's pretty hilarious. I'm such a bad lifeguard- because there are only 2 reasons that I do it- the money is ridiculous, and laughing at people all day long is something that I thoroughly enjoy.


If only people knew. Don't worry- I've got some pretty classy pictures to show you what I'm dealing with. All those that care. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment