Thursday, August 13, 2009

129

I'm about to go to the Dentist. It's like Christmas in my heart. I LOVE the dentist.
Pay day tomorrow.

(later.ish)

oh, don't worry. The dentist was awesome and my teeth are perfect! I've been on a winning streak since the day I was born and I plan on keeping that the rest of my life. Thank you parents for pressing upon us the importance of good dental care! And for feeding us flouride regularly. We LOVE you... and so do our teeth.

Right now, things are about me. And I don't think that's such a bad thing considering the circumstances. He doesn't make me want to be better. He makes me angry. All the time. He doesn't make me feel good about myself.. he's always pushing blame on me and the guilt trips never stop. He doesn't make me feel good about who I am, he makes me feel like a child. And I guess it's all those things that have led me to this conclusion: It's not worth it. (thanks wisteria for asking me that question, it put things into perspective for me)


And all of a sudden I can breathe.

1 comment:

  1. girl you are welcome. anytime i can help, i'm there, hope you always know that.

    ReplyDelete