Thursday, September 17, 2009

155

Thursdays.
Longest day of the week. Hands down. However, today I actually embraced the -busy--busy- of the afternoon. I even thought about staying a couple hours in the library after class to study for Natural Disasters. Then a wave of fatigue hit me and I decided to head home.
Almost drifted into a peaceful nap when a unit came in and basically screamed.. " Hey, are you sleeping in here?!"

Well. I was trying to.

Math exam today. Not sure how I did. I was the 2nd one finished so either I rocked it. Or I totally screwed up. I don't really think there's going an "inbetweenie". but maybe he'll curve it?
Also, my first lab report was returned to me. I didn't try particularly hard on it because he said we could resubmit a second one. So I did what I could then waited for results so I'd know better what exactly he was looking for. It was marked up pretty good, so I rewrote the whole thing, put in a another table graph and slipped it under his door.

Termites are weird. Sea urchins next week.
But I'm intrigued.

I've got my first legitimate exams in all my classes next week ( excluding Math which is an absolute relief).

Natural Disasters.
Bio Lab.
Anthropology.
English.

All in a row. It'll be pretty vigorous, but I'm actually pretty excited. Cause that's all I'll have time to think about.


I tried on my prom dress.
It almost fits again.
Several more pounds to go.
I wonder if it'll even really matter..?

Saw Manny again today. As he approached I turned the music up on my ipod super loud, so if he said anything I didn't hear it. And then later I ran into Marci on the bus. It was good to see her. She was wearing my favorite colour green. Forest. Presh.

I wish Dot would stop reappearing.
SKat.

No comments:

Post a Comment