Monday, October 5, 2009

169

I'm going to sew a costume for this years Halloween.
I have several ideas.. Not quite sure what I'm going to do though. I need to hurry up and decide so I can get crackin!

-Octopus
-Queen of Hearts
-I've always wanted to be Pocohantus.
-Posion Ivy ( this could get fun!)
-Gumby- this one would be super easy.
-Monarch Butterfly?
Dragonfly
?
I've never made wings before.... that could be awesome!
-Lego

I really like the butterfly idea, since... it's my favorite animal (insect * rolls eyes*).

As a side note, I really hate how Halloween has turned into Slutville Central. Let's keep it together kiddies!

Whatever. I'll figure it out.
Conference. My head is still spinning so I'm not going to spew my thoughts out on it just yet. But I noticed a theme of consistency, and coming to know the Godhead more intimately. I thought that was interesting. Also. Jeffrey R. Hollands talk was BOSS.
Today I've got to get in for a physical, so I can turn in the rest of my registration by the [[7th]]. We have a question and answer session on the [[10th]], and then the program begins on the [[12th]]. I'm actually really excited. I was worried and nervous, but after talking to Sarah Lynne this whole thing is just going to benefit me.. forever. (we saw a salamander last night on our walk. WHAT?)
I want that $5000, but the information I'll gather will be priceless so it's a win-win (win. Thanks Pam) situation. Also.. I almost fit back into my prom dress *smirks happily*, and as soon as I do... it's gonna be great.

Institute today.
I'm going to talk to Clark.
And then Anthropology which I'm less than excited about, but whatever. It's only an hour right? And then I don't know. After that I hope to have figured out what I'm going to do for my costume, then I can purchase some fabric, starting cutting and sewing and hopefully get this thing done quickly.

I've been feeling a little explosive lately (regarding creativity)
I have several things on the list.
~My techno song.
~A new dark purple cover for my bed.
~Pillow cases that somehow match the theme of my room ( I might have to sew these also. splatter paint?)
~A recipe book ( oh and actually learning how to cook some more things)
~I have portfolio of poetry I'd like to do something with, and I'm trying to figure out what to do with my photography.
~ I really want to take a painting ( face paint, oil paints, anything.. paint) class.
~And along with the halloween costume, I'd really like to sew a new dress for myself. I won't say what kind :D
~And I need to fix my boots because 2 buttons came off last night on our walk. What the? So much for $32 booties. :(


Daddy is California enjoying 75 degree weather. While here.. it's supposed to snow, or it already has ( I haven't really looked out the window because.. well.. I'm terrified). And uh.. I'm going to make today awesome!

List of things to do:
Doc. appt.
Curl hair.
Get dressed.
Sew button. ( maybe )
Breakfast.
Make bed, organize.
School.
Fabric.
Costume.
Natural Disasters movie print out.


yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment