Monday, January 11, 2010

215

New Blog (because I can)
I'm joining in a project that consists of taking a picture for all of 365 days. And also explaining the signif. If you wanna check it out ( and you TOTALLY should) click HERE.



New semester.
First day of classes went well, considering. Things are still up in the air. I mean.. my pulse quickened and I started to perspire (only slightly, calm down) as I flipped to the back page of my Math syllabus. Upon skimming the list of materials and the number of problems on each page my legs started twitching. Hyperventilation. Alright, I'm exAGerating, but it doesn't change the fact that I loath Math more then almost anything on the planet (because hot dogs is pretty close to number one, along with fat slurpee straws and anything that has to do with David Bowie).

Number complex+plus a horrible retention level=hours of crying and bucket loads of tears.

My poor daddy. He has 4 more hard core Arithmetic classes to battle through with me. I'm glad that he's the one (daddy) I've got though. He gets it.

Geography will be tight.
EnvS (ugh, it was supposed to be swa-eet!)
And we'll see how things pan out manana ( I don't know how to do the squiggly over the "n"- ya know?)

Still no word back from Missy about a job (please please please please call), and I even got a little bit of a work out in after classes. I just don't get it. I didn't work out or watch my calories for 4 whole days and I didn't gain a thing. It's cool, don't get me wrong but I'm sick of seeing the same number on the scale ( I almost hoped I'd gained a little just to acquire some more motivation- then I {{banished}} that thought for good). I don't have a session with Patrick until Wednesday and Bob and Julianne is on Tuesday.

I don't really care about any of this- except the part where I need a job.
Bee bop.


No comments:

Post a Comment