Monday, June 21, 2010

297

So a friend of mine posted a word quote thing (how's that for articulate right?) that said this:
"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us."

I've been thinking about it a lot and have realized that.. it's something I should really try and do. I always plan for the future and tend to miss out on things that are going on right now. Not that there's A LOT of things I guess, but I could definitely be planning AND living my life to it's fullest right NOW. And I also think it's time to let go of any preconceived notions I had about this summer, because it's close to the end of June and nothing that I've planned has happened.. because.. I spend all my time planning the next thing and never do.. THE things.

If this doesn't make any sense- THAT makes sense.


Work today was really nice. The weather was perfect and I worked with some really great people, got 100% on my spot check, and then swam for a little bit with Sarah. It was nice, to be there on a nice day, AND on a day when I did work instead of didn't. And Blake was there. So that was cool. I don't really know what to do about the whole living for the moment thing. But I WILL think of something. So help me I will.

:D


No comments:

Post a Comment