Wednesday, July 28, 2010

325

flickr.
{Fishing}
Never thought I'd see that happen.
I must be really trying to stretch things, feeling open to just about everything.
Yep.

I picked up a couple applications today, and tried to find an apartment I wanted to check out, and failed. (I'm geographically dyslexic-seriously) I'll try again tomorrow.
My family is going on vacation for a couple days so I'll have the whole house to myself-that will be NICE. And weird.

But I've decided to really push my work ethic to the grind this last month and a half of work(at the LAC). Working doubles and hours that I don't want to will be a part of it, but until I find another job I've got to milk this for ALLLLLLL it's worth.

80hoursoneverypaychecknomatterwhat.

Time to step things up a notch so, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment