Thursday, August 5, 2010

329

He told me the noodle would have needles in it and would be wet. Needles that would hold a convincing serum to persuade "he who will not be named on my blog" to get a sub.
{A. Convincing. Serum.}
THAT was the first step to falling in love. At least that's what I'll tell my children if they ever want to know.
Seriously.

We biked to work this morning. [and it was beautiful] We thought it was at least 15 miles, turns out it was only 9 miles-It took us 40 minutes. What. the. heck? We SHOULD have been able to do that in 20 minutes tops. I'm blaming the lights we hit, the scare on airport road, and in short (because I don't want to explain) my nerves. But it was a nice morning ride, and I'd definitely like to do that again. He only worked swim lessons, but I was on the clock till' about 445pm. He biked home, and then later drove my car back in (because it has a nice little bike rack on the back) to pick me up. There was no way I was biking uphill for 9 miles after an 8 hour day in the sun.

He told me later in the car:
"So, when I came in-everyone asked why I was there. I told them that I'd come to pick you up so you didn't have to ride your bike home. They freaked out"
"What do you mean?"
"They kept saying how sweet that was of me, and were cooing and cawing all over the place. It was funny"
"Well, I have to agree with them."


I don't really know where this is going, but it was a good day today.
So.

Tonight I've got the munchies, but would really like to chow down on something healthy.
I keep trying to think of something that would satisfy those.. desires. I'm drawing blanks.
My family comes back in a little while from vacation, and soon this job will be over, school will start, and I'll be.. somewhere NOT here.

I feel odd.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like this guy seems healthy...
    you know... to help you get over those munchies.

    ReplyDelete