Saturday, October 9, 2010

364

It's a warm chocolate Saturday.
You know the ones I'm talking about. It's cold and gray outside, you really don't have that much to get done (or nothing that couldn't wait till Monday). You curl up with a steaming mug of hot chocolate and a good book (or a Dilbert comic book if you're me) and snuggle in under the covers to just.. ENJOY.

Training this morning was killer.
They got these sweet new treadmills with Google Earth. You pick somewhere and the incline will adjust to any trail you pick in the world-oh and you can see it visually on their sweet 17" screen they've got going on. We warmed up and then warmed down later on it. It was pretty sweet. We did some trail in North Carolina and then did another one.. I can't remember what it was- but it was crazy.

Impressive.
I'm going to go somewhere in the Mediterranean on Monday and maybe mix things up by spending an hour in Russia the next day. I'm pretty excited about this technology-in case that in some way wasn't clear enough.

I think I'll go and pick up my sketchbook. See what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment