Wednesday, October 27, 2010

381

Professor Llyons is leisurely setting himself up for the top of my "most favored professors" list. It'll be close between him and Alice Chapman. Both are outragious, and have inspired me profoundly, in a non-cheesy sort of way. I'm not sure what it is about this political science class. I mean, are ALL of them like THIS? If so I'll be signing up to take a full semester's worth of classes.
It's engrossing with a dash of nonsense, and he's bloody hilarious.

No other instructor on the entire planet could pull off a line like "Who gives a hula hoop?" and still be 100% {legit}. So slapdash. It's great.
While describing his neighborhood he noted it consists of 2 types of people:
The elderly who appreciate the short walk to the temple, and drug dealers.

We asked him which category he fit into and he said "I'm an independent".


He's a Democrat.
I don't know what I am.




l.a.t.e.r

Was uploading my camera to get some photos on my other blog and came across this little number. The things people do in this house when you're napping! I think it's was pretty cool though, not going to lie. I wish I was her right this instance!

No comments:

Post a Comment