Thursday, November 11, 2010

394

Dream:

Sitting on a bus with no shocks with Niko Riley and Wendy Heely in front of me. I really had to pee, but had a letter to deliver to Shane, but for some reason the girls in front of me starting talking about how I'd misspelled it. So I changed it to Chane, and they got off my back.
He finally stopped the bus and I made my way through several narrow dark alleyways to a restaurant with some restrooms.
I couldn't pee though, because Sirus was looking over the top and acting like a creeper.
All I wanted to do was pee! I came out, wanting to pummel his butt for acting like a skeaze but couldn't find him. I then made my way back up to the bus and got on. We started driving when I realized I still hadn't peed.

That's when I woke up.
I hate peeing dreams.
Just sayin'


Veteran's Day.
My parents come home tonight. I'm going to pick them up at the airport this evening.
It's also Victoria's birthday. So I need to go find her a pressie, make some girlie cupcakes and develop one of my pictures.
List:

dishes
laundry room
living room
playroom-kinda
math assignment
figure out some classes
post on my baked fetuccini (still won't tell you how it went)
yeah :D

No comments:

Post a Comment