Saturday, December 11, 2010

426

I was sitting within a dark hall, stage up front. I'm not sure what we were watching, or who but I didn't care. I didn't care because He Who Must Not Be Named was in the audience/crowd? I kept looking over my shoulder to see his face but was only able to see it partially. It was frustrating. I was getting agitated- all I wanted to do was LOOK AT HIM- when all of a sudden I'm surrounded by a crowd of people that are all singing "Happy Birthday" to me.

I kept trying to shout loud enough for people to hear that it wasn't my birthday. No one heard me. Frantically looking around trying to see You Know Who, I did. Just his back, as he waltzed out the back door, into the cloudless night.


Other than that it's been a pretty uneventful day. SUNSHINE THIS MORNING! & Training this morning also, Patrick's gonna start working more closely with me because of all that's been going on- and we both know how much I benefit from a good hard workout, and someone to be accountable to. Melanie shared some tips with me on how she handles things in her own life and all around it was a really good morning.

Once home and showered mum and I got to work on decorating the house. And daddy asked me to help him put up our Christmas lights. We worked from about 11-4. Mostly it took forever to find all the boxes with our varied items. It was good to keep busy but as we finished that up and as time has dragged on since then...

Getting on a plane.
Never looking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment