Thursday, February 24, 2011

489

Charcoal project in progress.
I sat down and honestly couldn't do anything for like... 20 minutes. I sat on the chair, staring at the still life, trying to figure out how to begin it. Zach came over and asked me if I was alright. It was weird that I almost started crying. I told him I didn't know how to start it so he took my place and put a few things down on the paper that I could begin working with. The result was amazing. I got into it, I figured it out, and he came back over a couple hours later to see how I was doing and things were good.

Zach's a really good instructor, and I'm glad that he sat down with me and had me tell him what I thought was interesting, what I wanted to accomplish and the visual effect that I wanted to create. It's really cool. Not finished yet, but I'm really proud of what I have so far.

Sidenote:
I believe in animal therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment