Wednesday, December 7, 2011

597

Engagement pictures tomorrow- yes, finally I'm going to have some to put up so everyone can see us together. I'm kind of curious myself lol. We're gonna look good though, and hopefully Heather has some fun ideas for things we can do cause.. neither one of us really know what we're doing.

I know how I wanna do my hair though, and hopefully I can figure out something with my make-up.

Memory:
This is sad because of how it started but happy because of how it ended. I was upset-that's an understatement-I was hysterical and crying for no real reason. He wrapped his arms around me and held me in a tight grip against his chest until I calmed down and was adorable as he brushed the hair out of my face and tears from my face. I fell asleep pretty quick, and when I woke up he was still holding me in that protective embrace.

Sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment